Want to request a program for your organization? Please see below for more information below to see what The Zone can do for your event:
- Request An Outreach
- Are you interested in having The Zone staff come to your program and provide information about the resources available at The Zone? This presentation will give an overview of The Zone's programs, information about the Student Health & Well-being cluster, as well as other wellness resources available to students. This presentation is 15-20 minutes long.
- NOTE: Outreach requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the requested date.
- Reserve The Zone
- During the academic year, student organizations or other student groups can request to reserve The Zone as a space to host healthy meetings or events. The Zone is available for reservations every Monday and Friday, 6:00pm – 8:00pm, and Wednesdays, 7:00– 9:00pm Weeks 2-10 of each quarter.
- For more information and to request to reserve The Zone, click here.
- Request R&R Squad
- The Resources & Relaxation Squad (R&R Squad) is brought to you by the Student Health & Well-being Cluster and is designed to inform students about campus well-being resources while providing relaxing 5-10 minute back, neck and arm massages.
- To request the R&R Squad for your event, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact The Zone at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (858) 534-5553.