Want to request a program for your organization? Please see below for more information below to see what The Zone can do for your event:
- The Zone Outreach Requests
- Are you interested in having The Zone staff come to your program and provide information about the resources available at The Zone? This presentation will give an overview of The Zone's programs, information about the Student Health & Well-being cluster, as well as other wellness resources available to students. This presentation is 15-20 minutes long.
- NOTE: Outreach requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the requested date.
- The Zone Reservation Request Form
- During the academic year, student organizations or other student groups can request to reserve The Zone as a space to host healthy meetings or events. The Zone is available for reservations every Monday – Thursday, 6:30pm – 7:30pm, weeks 2-9 of each quarter.
- For more information and to request to reserve The Zone, click here.
- Therapy Fluffies Requests
- Therapy Fluffies is brought to you by the gracious volunteers at Love On A Leash (LOAL). Please note that if you have previously requested Therapy Fluffies in the past, requests have changed to a new format.
- For more information on how to request, click here.
- R&R Squad Request Form
- The Resources & Relaxation Squad (R&R Squad) is brought to you by the Student Health & Well-being Cluster and is designed to inform students about campus well-being resources while providing relaxing 5-10 minute back, neck and arm massages.
- To request the R&R Squad for your event, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact The Zone at email@example.com or at (858) 534-5553.