The Zone is hiring interns for the 2018-2018 academic year! Zone interns provide a wide variety of student services and reception services for guests visiting The Zone. Below are the three position we are hiring. For more information and how to apply, visit Port Triton. Applications are due March 11, 2018.
Graphic Design Assistant – Port Triton ID: 848881
Provide graphic design support to The Zone by creating marketing materials for print and online media.
• Design and publish professional grade marketing materials for The Zone
• Update and manage graphic designs for The Zone's website and social media outlets
Programming Assistant – Port Triton ID: 848880
Assist with The Zone's programming efforts by providing daily program coordination support.
• Coordinate, schedule, and promote weekly programs and special events
• Manage social media outlets and create content for posting
Web & Marketing Assistant – Port Triton ID: 848885
Assist with managing The Zone's website and campus-wide promotion of The Zone.
• Update and manage content for The Zone website
• Design, manage, and disseminate weekly Zone e-newsletter
Questions? Contact Zarah Rubio, The Zone Program Manager at email@example.com