Staff Led Workshops
CARRS: College Alcohol Risk Reduction Seminar explores improving decision making when it comes to alcohol, what alcohol does to the body, how behavior is affected, and so much more.
View available dates and sign up online.
Peer Educator Led Workshops
ALCOHOL & OTHER DRUGS WORKSHOPS
Alcohol Jeopardy: Learn about alcohol facts, alcohol effects, alcohol + college life, and more in this interactive and fun game modeled after the famous TV show.
- Weed It Out: An interactive, highly competitive program exploring important facts about marijuana gathered from the latest research studies. You have to dig deep to get it all!
- Jeopardy: Drugs Remixed: Learn about marijuana, study drugs, ecstasy, and many others through an exciting game of Jeopardy.
GENERAL HEALTH WORKSHOPS
Life in Stress Lane: Participants will learn a variety of healthy ways to handle stress through a series of fun activities and group discussions.
- Nutrition Jeopardy: Learn about eating healthy when cooking in or eating out and discover new facts about important nutrients needed for a balanced diet.
- ZZZs = Degrees: Learn why sleep is so important for cognitive performance, academic success, and overall health as you engage in interactive activities. Discover useful tips to help you get a good night's sleep.
SEXUAL HEALTH WORKSHOPS
- Frisky Not Risky: Learn about the basics of sexually transmitted infection (STI) transmission, protection, and how to talk to partners about safer sex.
- Birth Control Basics: Learn about 11 types of birth control, how they work, and how effective they are in preventing pregnancy.
- Sexual Jeopardy: This program teaches participants about essential sexual health information including STIs, birth control, anatomy, and more!
Request a FREE workshop facilitated by our Student Health Advocates.