Tritons Party Safer!
Find out how!
CARRS is a 90-minute group session facilitated by Health Educators from Student Health Services (SHS). To fulfill your CARRS requirement, you must register and attend one of the seminars listed below.
Upon attendance, your student account will be charged the seminar fee of $55.00. If you register and fail to attend, a "no show" fee of $10.00 will be charged to your student account.
How to Register
To attend a seminar, choose one of the dates below and e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirming e-mail.
- Your name
- PID number
- Who referred you
- Date you will attend
Please note: Seminars start on time! If you are late, you will have to re-schedule!
If you register and are unable to attend, e-mail to cancel email@example.com, or you will be charged the "no show" fee of $10.00.
Seminars are held in the Student Health Services Conference Room, "Murray's Place", (2nd floor - look for the sign!). Student Health is located on Library Walk, just south of Geisel Library, across from the fountain.
Students can access the conference room from the outer stairs on the parking lot (west) side of the building (this applies especially for after hours and on Saturdays).
- Wed, Nov 9th, 4:00-5:30pm
- Tue, Nov 22nd, 4:00-5:30pm
- Sat, Jan 21st, 10:00-11:30am
- Sat, Feb 4th, 10:00-11:30am
- Sun, Mar 5th, 12:00-1:30pm
- Sat, Apr 8th, 11:00am-12:30pm (this session has been cancelled)
- Sat, Apr 15th, 11:00am-12:30pm
- Wed, Apr 19th, 5:00-6:30pm
- Sat, May 13th, 10:00-11:30am
- Wed, May 31st, 4:30-6:00pm
- Sat, June 3rd, 10:00-11:30am
- Thu, June 8th, 3:30-5:00pm
If these dates do not work with your schedule, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements with Lupe Samaniego Kraus, MPH.