Flu Vaccination Clinics - walk in, no appointment needed. Fees listed here.
Location: Student Health, 2nd floor Conference Room Murray's Place
- Friday, Oct 6th, 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Wednesday, Oct 11th, 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Tuesday, Oct 17th, 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Friday, Oct 20th, 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Wednesday, Oct 25th, 8:30am - 3:30pm
Location: the Zone, Price Center Plaza
Flu Vaccine - also available in Student Health
Nurses Clinic - walk in, no appointment needed!Flu Vaccine in the Community - Check this link for availability.
- Friday, Nov 3rd, 11:30am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, Nov 7th, 11:30am - 4:00pm
How do I know if I have the flu?
Find out if what you have is a
cold or the flu.
How can I avoid getting the flu?
- Get the flu vaccine.
Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after a sneeze or cough. Use alcohol-based hand cleansers if soap and water is not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Frequently wipe down areas, doorknobs, and phones used by multiple people with a disinfectant (Clorox wipes work well)
- Get adequate sleep and exercise, eat healthy meals, and try to reduce stress
- Avoid contact with others you know to be ill. If you must be near others who are ill, keep at least 6 feet distance
Learn more about the flu here: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/keyfacts.htm