: College Alcohol Risk Reduction Seminar explores improving decision making when it comes to alcohol, what alcohol does to the body, how behavior is affected, and so much more. View available dates and sign up here.
Workshops by Request
Staff-led workshops addressing a variety of topics are available by request.
- Alcohol and Other Drug topics
Lisa Joyner | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stress Management, Sleep, Healthy Eating, and Physical Activity
Renee Dell'Acqua email@example.com
- Sexual Health topics
Bria Hamlet | firstname.lastname@example.org
SEXUAL HEALTH WORKSHOPS
Sexual Health Info Session: Our FREE 50-minute Sexual Health Info Session provides comprehensive information on sexual health topics including birth control options, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), safer sex, and more. All students are encouraged to attend a session, and it is required for women prior to their first women's exam, STI screening, or for first-time birth control prescription. Sessions will take place via Zoom –
- Frisky Not Risky: Learn about the basics of sexually transmitted infection (STI) transmission, protection, and how to talk to partners about safer sex.
- Birth Control Basics: Learn about 11 types of birth control, how they work, and how effective they are in preventing pregnancy.
- Sexual Jeopardy: This program teaches participants about essential sexual health information including STIs, birth control, anatomy, and more!
GENERAL HEALTH WORKSHOPS
Life in the Stress Lane: Participants will learn a variety of healthy ways to handle stress through a series of fun activities and group discussions.
Nutrition Jeopardy: Learn about eating healthy when cooking in or eating out and discover new facts about important nutrients needed for a balanced diet.
ZZZs = Degrees: Learn why sleep is so important for cognitive performance, academic success, and overall health as you engage in interactive activities. Discover useful tips to help you get a good night's sleep.