Workshops by Request
Staff-led workshops addressing a variety of topics are available by request.
- Alcohol and Other Drug topics
Christine (Chris) Glissmann | email@example.com
- Men's Health
Christopher Spurling | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stress Management, Sleep, Healthy Eating, and Physical Activity
Renee Dell'Acqua email@example.com
- Sexual Health topics
Bria Hamlet | firstname.lastname@example.org
SEXUAL HEALTH WORKSHOPS
Sexual Health Info Session: Sexual Health Info Session provides comprehensive information on sexual health topics including birth control options, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), safer sex, and more. All students are encouraged to attend a session, prior to their first exam, STI screening, or for first-time birth control prescription. Sessions will take place via Zoom –
- Frisky Not Risky: Learn about the basics of sexually transmitted infection (STI) transmission, protection, and how to talk to partners about safer sex.
- Birth Control Basics: Learn about 11 types of birth control, how they work, and how effective they are in preventing pregnancy.
- Sexual Jeopardy: This program teaches participants about essential sexual health information including STIs, birth control, anatomy, and more!
GENERAL HEALTH WORKSHOPS
Life in the Stress Lane: Participants will learn a variety of healthy ways to handle stress through a series of fun activities and group discussions.
Nutrition Jeopardy: Learn about eating healthy when cooking in or eating out and discover new facts about important nutrients needed for a balanced diet.
ZZZs = Degrees: Learn why sleep is so important for cognitive performance, academic success, and overall health as you engage in interactive activities. Discover useful tips to help you get a good night's sleep.