These FREE 50-minute Sexual Health Info Sessions provide comprehensive information on sexual health topics including birth control options, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), safer sex, and more. Receive a free safer sex packet just for attending.
All students are encouraged to attend a session, and it is required for women prior to their first women's exam, STI screening, or for first-time birth control prescription. Partners are welcome to attend as well.
Sessions at Student Health Services
Sessions are offered Week 3 through Week 10 of Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters. No appointment is needed.
- Mondays from 3:00PM - 3:50PM
- Tuesdays from 10:00AM - 10:50AM
- Wednesdays from 1:00PM - 1:50PM
- Thursdays from 12:30PM - 1:20PM (no session on 11.24.2016)
- Fridays from 11:00AM - 11:50AM (no sessions on 11.11.2016 & 11.25.2016)
Location: Blue trailer located in the Student Health Services parking lot.
During quarter breaks, Finals Week, and summer, view the online version: Sexual Health Info Session
Have questions? Contact a Health Educator at 858-534-1824.